Permanent Family Practice Job Clarksboro, NJ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity and quality incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, 10-15 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, $4,000 CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Clarksboro is an unincorporated community and historic area located in the existing municipality of East Greenwich Township. It is 30 minutes from Philadelphia.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new family medicine job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary with productivity and quality incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Outpatient only
- 36 scheduled clinical hours, 4 administrative hours
- Phone-call every tenth week
- Will consider residents
- 401(k) retirement, 3% match
- 30 minutes from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.