Full Time Urgent Care Job Laurel Springs, NJ
CompHealth is currently assisting an urgent care in New Jersey with their search for a primary care physician. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is three, 12-hour shifts per week from 8 am to 8 pm. The incoming primary care physician will see 15 to 25 outpatients per day for the first year and 25 to 40 outpatients per day after the second year. The facility has x-rays and a lab available onsite. You must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine, or occupational medicine. You will need an NJ medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $4K CME stipend, a 401(k) with a 3% match, and occurrence malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, quality bonuses, health benefits, and 10 to 15 days of vacation.
Come live and practice just outside of Camden's bustling medical and university downtown enclave. You will be able to enjoy downtown's shopping, dining, and events or all the amenities in Philadelphia, PA.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other urgent care jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- FP, urgent care, EM, and Occupational Medicine physicians welcome
- Numerous locations looking
- (3) 12-hour shifts per week, 8 to 8
- 15-25 patients per day year one, 25-40 patients per day year 2
- X-ray, labs available onsite
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Great Southern New Jersey locations
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.