Travel Speech Language Pathology Job Morton, WA
Job DescriptionSpend the next 13 weeks in Southern Washington covering both an inpatient and outpatient caseload. This hospital is equidistant between Seattle, WA and Portland, OR, so you'll be able to have many fun filled weekends exploring a variety of things to do and places to go. The work schedule will be Monday-Friday, and 40 hours/week are guaranteed. Call to learn more!
- 13 weeks in Morton, WA
- Inpatient and outpatient coverage
- 40 hours/week guaranteed
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.