Travel Physical Therapy Job Waverly, OH
Job DescriptionThis opportunity is available for an Inpatient/Outpatient mixed setting, in Southern Ohio, for a 3 month contract. Therapist will treat an adult caseload, and work 40 hours/week. Candidates with 3 years of PT experience are desired. Call today to learn more!
- 13 week contract
- EPIC for EMR
- Adult caseload
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.