Full Time Physical Therapy Assistant Job CO
Job DescriptionPhysical Therapy Assistant Lone Tree, CO (20 miles SE of Denver)
We are looking for a motivated Physical Therapy Assistant for our growing, multi-disciplinary pain management and orthopedic practice in Lone Tree, CO. This position is 100% outpatient care with no on-call hours, providing exemplary patient care for established and new patients. Must be an excellent team player and work well with other providers in our team-based treatment approach. Our patient population is primarily outpatient orthopedic with a small percentage of vestibular and neurological patients. We are also currently trying to grow our pelvic floor therapy services so experience or interest in pelvic floor therapy is a plus. Our main goal is patient centered care, and we provide our employees with all the tools for them to grow as clinicians and to treat their patients effectively. Our PT philosophy is treating the patient using movement as medicine and we achieve that by working together in our interdisciplinary team to get our patients to achieve their treatment goals.
We are a premier comprehensive and multidisciplinary group committed to relieving pain and restoring function and wellness to our patients. Our providers are leaders in their fields and our services include massage therapy, acupuncture, physical therapy, interventional pain treatments, medication management and regenerative therapy. Our patients experience the unique benefits of a dynamic, physician-led, team approach in pain care that is unmatched. We take pride in have many different providers at our clinics including PTs, PTAs, PAs, NPs, MDs, MTs and acupuncturists. We’ve found there are many benefits both with patients and with staff to having multiple different providers in our office.
- Assist with Treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal issues
- Guide therapeutic exercises
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in a timely manner.
- Proactively work independently and collaboratively, and demonstrate the Company’s values of excellence, poise, leadership and service.
- Provide exemplary patient care and be able to work in a professional manner with a team.
- Regular patient re-evals to monitor progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Participate in patient plan of care meetings and communicate with the Physical Therapist any pertinent information concerning patient progress, problems and plan
- Graduation from an accredited Physical therapy Assistant Program
- Experience working in out-patient, orthopedic care preferred but will consider recent grads
- PTA license in CO
- Monday – Friday
- Full time
- $50,000- $65,000
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PTO/Holiday Pay/Sick day
- Professional development assistance
- Bonus Compensation
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.