Full Time Physician Assistant Job Chico, CA
Job DescriptionImmediate need for an Occupational Health Physician Assistant in northern California, hour and half north of Sacramento, in Butte County. This is a full time, perm placement position, offering a competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package and sign on bonus. The ideal provider will have experience but California licensed new graduates with ties to the area are welcome to apply! Monday-Friday, standard clinic schedule. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2916708
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- New grads with regional ties welcome to apply!
- Monday-Friday schedule, standard clinic
- Team consists of one other APP, lots of opportunity for growth
- Relocation + Sign On
- Competitive pay + full and comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $134451.00 to $181521.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.