Travel Occupational Therapy Job Salem, OR
Job DescriptionThis School offers extensive orientation and continues support throughout the assignment that will help support both your individual and professional growth! The location is PERFECT for someone wanting a great career opportunity paired with incredible views and endless outdoor adventurous. Call us for more details!
- School Assignment!
- 32 Hour Schedule
- K-12 Caseload
- Great Training and Work Environment
- Great for Outdoor Recreation
- IRS Mileage
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.