Full Time Dentist Job IN
9 days ago
A non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Northwest Indiana is adding a full-time Dentist (DDS/DMD) to their team in Portage, IN. This is an exciting time to join an organization that is hiring due to growth!
- Flexible schedule allows for a 4- or 5-day workweek
- Support includes assistants, hygienists, two dental directors, and on-site practice managers
- Joining an employer that provides care to all patients regardless of their ability to pay & who values a work/life balance
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Offering an excellent salary
- Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, CME time and allowance, Paid Time Off, FTCA malpractice insurance, 401k with employer match, qualifies for public student loan forgiveness (PSLF) and HRSA loan repayment options, and much more
Community of Portage, Indiana
Portage is in Northwest Indiana and is only a 40-minute drive or a 20-minute train ride from downtown Chicago. Sitting on the southern shores of Lake Michigan, the City of Portage enjoys stunning views across the Lake to downtown Chicago. This provides Portage residents with the best of both worlds: affordable small-town living and access to major metropolitan amenities. Portage offers top rated schools, affordable housing with low taxes, safe and well-maintained neighborhoods, and much more.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.