Full Time Physical Therapy Assistant Job Ann Arbor, MI
Physical Therapy Assistant Ann Arbor, MI (45 min E of Detroit)
We are looking for a motivated Physical Therapy Assistant to join our practice full time in Ann Arbor, MI. Ideally, we are seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant who has a passion to help others, learn, grow and is a team player! We will consider recent Physical Therapy Assistant grads. Within our group, you will be surrounded by people who are committed to our purpose of inspiring patients, team members, and the communities we serve. Our mission is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services, along with excellent customer service to our clients. Our core values serve as a foundation for all our efforts. We also have a clinic in Milan (15 miles S of Ann Arbor) that needs a Physical Therapy Assistant as well, and the incoming PTA can choose to work at that location.
For years, we have been committed to helping the people of Ann Arbor improve their health and well-being, restoring the functionality and mobility. We have an outstanding and well-respected team of PTs, and we collaborate with each other and the patients to give our patients the best care that they need and deserve! Our healthcare professionals offer customized treatment plans including the state-of-the-art methods of both traditional and cutting-edge therapeutic care. We are committed to being the most sought-after physical therapy provider in the southeast MI region for all Physical Therapy services, including industrial rehabilitation, orthopedics, sports medicine, and athletic training.
- Consult with the PT/Healthcare team regarding diagnosis as needed
- Assist patients with physical therapy treatment and techniques to include exercise instruction, modern modalities, and activities of daily living
- Patient education on the benefits of PT, treatment plan maintenance, and home exercises
- Assist the PT with Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records, document treatments rendered in patient charts, Record patient conditions and responses to treatments in charts after each visit
- Collaboration with the other PTs, PTA’s and healthcare professionals for comprehensive patient care
- Communicate effectively with both the staff and patients
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the practice
- Create an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and focused attitude
- Completion of a Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Current state of Michigan Physical Therapy Assistant license, CPR certification
- Exercise, sports rehab, and manual-based skills
- Full time
- $20-$24 per hour (DOE)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Holidays and PTO
- Unlimited continuing education
- Community service opportunities
- Great team and support staff
Our clinics provide a high energy and highly rewarding work environment where you can grow, learn, and earn competitive compensation.
If you desire to be a part of a likeminded team, are outgoing with an energetic personality, self-driven and passionate about helping others, and want to join a fun, creative and energetic group of providers, then contact us. We would love for you to join us!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.