Travel Physical Therapy Job Nantucket, MA
Job DescriptionIf you love having variety in your day and want to live an Island lifestyle - this is the job for you! Our hospital based client is building up their PT team for the spring/summer. You will see inpatient and outpatients ranging in age from one year olds to ninety. Call us today for more information!
- 40 hour guarantee
- Inpatient and Outpatient
- 13 weeks with possible extension!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.