Travel Physician Assistant Job San Diego, CA
Job DescriptionPhysician assistant needed for primary care coverage in Southern California. Monday thru Friday schedule 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Must be Board Certified, have current CA state license, DEA and BLS certificate. PA will see 20-25 patients per day while testing. Must have 2 years recent family medicine experience. The patient population is pediatrics - geriatrics. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday through Friday schedule 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Will see all ages - pediatrics thru geriatrics
- 20-25 patients per day
- Spanish helpful but not required
- Will be helping under-served population
- COVID testing and vaccinations
- Comfortable see complex patient with chronic health issues
- Float coverage between local clinics
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $60.00 to $70.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.