Travel Speech Language Pathology Job TN
Job DescriptionWe are excited to partner with this amazing school located in the most beautiful county in Tennessee, offering great orientation and support for providers looking for more school experience, new grads, and clinical fellows! Surround yourself with snowcapped mountains and be within an hour to Knoxville or Pigeon Forge, you won't want to miss this awesome SLP opportunity! Inquire today!
- Great orientation!
- Close to a Great Metro Area!
- Will provide mentorship for Clinical Fellowships!
- We Will Pay For and Process Your License!
- 2024-2025 School Year
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.