Travel Nurse Practitioner Job Winchester, KY
Job DescriptionOur Kentucky client is in need of a NP to help provider coverage in May and June The ideal provider will have at least 2 years of main ED experience and must have their KY license along with ACLS, PALS and BLS. The client is looking for someone able to perform I&Ds, laceration repairs and other emergency medicine procedures. Please call or email CompHealth today regarding this and other exciting opportunities that may fit your situation.
- 80,000 Annual Volume
- MedHost EMR
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- Non designated trauma level
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $70.00 to $100.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.