Full Time Physician Assistant Job WA
7 days ago
An integrated healthcare network has an opening for a Physician Assistant for a part-time role providing primary care in a long-term care facility. This position is located in Southeast Washington.
- Choose to work 1 full day a week or a few hours spread over multiple days
- No call!
- Perform primary care in a post-acute setting for long-term patients
- Consult with physicians and coordinate patient care with other healthcare practitioners
- Educate patients and their caregivers on coping skills to handle chronic and age-related conditions
- Active and unrestricted Washington Physician Assistant license or application in process
- Active and unrestricted DEA or application in process
- NCCPA Certified
- Post Acute Care or Primary care experience is a plus but not required
- New grads encouraged to apply
- Productivity-based model that offers you control to maximize your income potential.
- Expected compensation is estimated to be a salary range of $26,000 to $30,000 annually.
From agriculture to shopping, this charming city has something for everyone. It is one of the most fertile agricultural areas in the United States, giving residents access to a variety of freshly grown foods. The city is home to numerous activities such as golf, drive-in movie theaters, bowling, a children's museum, parks, and much more. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.