Travel Nurse Practitioner Job El Cajon, CA
Job DescriptionAmazing locums opportunity for a nurse practitioner in Southern California for primary care coverage. Locums is a great way to see the country and comes with great pay including benefits. Schedule is Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. NP will see all ages - adults thru geriatrics. Job is the help underserved population with chronic health issues and for typical family practice visits in a 100% outpatient setting. Need strong provider with multiple years of experience who sees 18+. Possibility to extend assignment, custom EMR charting, client providers training. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- 20-25 patients per day
- Will see adults - geriatrics
- Spanish speaking is preferred
- Will be helping underserved population
- Longer term locums position
- FQHC experience strongly preferred
- strong provider with multiple years of experience who sees 18+
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $63.00 to $80.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.