Travel Occupational Therapy Job Tuba City, AZ
Job DescriptionFacility in Tuba City, AZ seeking OT coverage come early March - near the Grand Canyon and Sedona! Candidates must be comfortable treating peds-geriatrics in the outpatient setting. Experienced candidates are strongly preferred. Inquire to learn more!
- Early March start for 13 weeks
- Outpatient peds and adults
- Use any state license!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.