Travel Speech Language Pathology Job Monterey, CA
Job DescriptionCommunity Atmosphere: Monterey exudes a tight-knit community atmosphere where residents share a strong sense of camaraderie. This fosters a supportive environment, making it an ideal place to forge meaningful connections. Highlight: 'Monterey's community spirit creates a welcoming environment, turning neighbors into friends.'
- Select your prefered caseload
- 2024 - 2025 School Year
- Incredible Location, Team, and Support
- Schools Experience Required!
- Will pay for and process your State License!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.