Travel Speech Language Pathology Job Hillsboro, OR
Job DescriptionSpend the remainder of the SY in the Greater Portland Area Wonderful training and orientation will set you up to have the best SY you have experienced! Inquire today! Many different location and age group possibilities!
- Great Orientation and Training
- K-5 Caseload
- School Experience Desired
- Supportive Team!
- 32 Hrs Per Week
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.