Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Norwalk, CT
Job DescriptionExperienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistants needed in Norwalk, CT, brand new clinic! Urgent Care's are open 7 days a week, 8a-8p. In this role you will be scheduled for 36 patient contact hours/week, working every other weekend. Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and two separate incentive/bonus programs.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2915332.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience required in: solo suturing, wound care, seeing I&D's...
- ... splinting, see 6 months of age to geriatrics, reading x-rays and EKGs
- Schedule averages out to 36 patient contact hours each week
- 1:2 weekend rotation
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, time off, retirement, wellness, etc.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $124800.00 to $166400.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.