Travel Speech Language Pathology Job Houston, TX
Job DescriptionWe are excited to continue our partnership with this great school system in Houston, TX! This district has an opportunity this fall to work with their elementary population. Make the most of the outdoors during prime tourist season (but with no tourists!) Spend your weekends hiking the trails or dining outdoors at some of the best restaurants Texas has to offer! The school offers an in-depth orientation and fantastic team support while on Assignment- inquire below!
- School Assignment!
- In-Person Opportunity
- Choose Your Population and Location
- We Will Pay For and Process Your License
- 38.75 Hour Work Schedule
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.