Travel Physical Therapy Job Yuma, AZ
Job DescriptionWhat is not to like about all that? On this assignment, PT's will find a busy and successful clinic that care about quality and outcomes, and who will treat them well like one of us. Private practice and outpatient ortho - this is a great place to spend the Fall and Winter months. Please inquire today!
- ASAP start date
- 40 hour days gtd
- California beach and San Diego 2.5 hours West
- Outpatient Adult Ortho
- Lots of area outdoor recreation hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, off-roading
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.