Travel Physician Assistant Job Vancouver, WA
Job DescriptionAn Washington urgent care facility is in need of a locum tenens physician assistant to assist with patient coverage. The clinics are open Monday - Sunday, 8am to 8pm. PA will work 12 hour shifts. The PA will see pediatric - geriatric patients. Must have a WA license and DEA and have experience with EKG's and X-Rays. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Mon-Sat will work 12 hour shifts, Sun 8a-6p will rotate weekends
- 36 + patients per 12 shift
- Will see pediatrics through geriatric patients
- Must have WA License and DEA required
- Must have experience with EKG's and X-Rays
- Support staff on site
- 2 years experience working as an PA in urgent care or ED
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $63.00 to $80.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.