Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Trumbull, CT
Job DescriptionTop Healthcare system in the Northeast is in immediate need of an Outpatient Cardiology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant at their state-of-the-art center! This is a full time, perm placement position in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Monday-Friday, no weekends, no call. Collaborative setting between Cardiologists and other APPs as well as the support staff. Our client is offering a competitive pay, retirement, PTO, excellent health and medical benefits, CME, etc.. At this time relevant experience is required. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2914490.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Relevant Cardiology experience required
- Monday-Friday, no weekends, no call
- Collaborative setting amongst providers
- Competitive pay + excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $111000.00 to $155000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.