Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Wilmington, OH
16 days ago
Job DescriptionExplore opportunities at Clinton Memorial Hospital on our hospital medicine team as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA). It is centrally located in Wilmington, Ohio, and offers an easy commute to the Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus area. Serve a community with small-town values, affordable cost of living, and ease to urban areas. Clinton Memorial is a 141-bed hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and specialty services. As an advanced practice clinician (APC), work alongside a hospitalist during the day. The ideal clinician should have experience and be comfortable responding to codes and rapid responses. Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation package
- Daytime 7-on/7-off schedule
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
- 401K retirement plan
- Wellness programs
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
- Support of a national network of world-class hospital medicine expert
- Hundreds of hours of free CME available to enhance your practice through the TeamHealth Institute
- State license and DEA reimbursement
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.