Full Time Nurse Midwife Job FL
13 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth is seeking a lead certified nurse midwife (CNM) to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
This is a multi-clinician coverage model (2 physician / 1 CNM 24/7), as a midwife hospitalist, you will see patients in triage on labor and delivery, manage and deliver low risk obstetric patients, assist on cesarean sections, and help with post-partum rounds. Ideal candidates are AMCB certified with ability to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and patient satisfaction.
Qualifications also include active skills and a current or in-process Florida license to practice. Other requirements include ability to partner with nursing and support in-house call coverage for community providers, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for professional liability insurance, and a successful track record.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Full-time entails 144-196 hours/month (12
- or 24-hour inhouse shifts)
- Employee model with full benefits package
- Work alongside a team of nurse midwives
- Cover Florida NICA annual fee
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nation-wide network of OB/Gyn hospitalists
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.