Travel Speech Language Pathology Job Austin, TX
Job DescriptionEclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock partnered with Its many parks and lakes that are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating!! This Assignment is a dream for those wanting both an incredible job opportunity along with a great adventure! Call us today for more details!
- School Assignment!
- 2425 School Year
- Great Location!!
- 2 Years School Experience Desired
- Early Interviewees Will Be Able to Choose Location
- Mono and Bilingual Needs
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.