Full Time Physician Assistant Job Newberg, OR
Job DescriptionMake a difference with underserved communities by bringing your primary care NP/PA talents to a growing FQHC clinic. Work closely with a team to provide a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness support to your patient panel. The clinic offers outstanding built-in mentorship structure for new grads and a rewarding mission-driven environment for experienced providers. Enjoy generous benefits and a competitive salary in an Oregon Wine Country community with easy access to exhilarating outdoor recreation.
For preferred consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at 954-837-2668 after emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- FQHC with loan repayment program eligibility
- PA or NP, new grads welcomed
- M-F 40-hour schedule including 4 admin hours, about 18 appointments per day
- $108,000-$151,000/yr based on experience - permanent position
- Team approach with coordinated care - provider will have a small panel
- Spanish fluency is a big plus - onsite classes offered
- Great location just under an hour from downtown Portland, Oregon
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.