Full Time Physician Assistant Job Santa Monica, CA
Join an outstanding Neurology group as a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Medical Doctors of Saint Johns. This is a chance to join a well-established team in a position that offers incredible professional growth opportunities while serving a diverse group of patients from across Southern California.
- 1+ year of experience working in Neurology as a NP or PA (Neurology RN experience will also be considered)
- APP will be working with 1 Neurologist
- Schedule is 8-5pm M-F (half day clinic on Friday)
- 100% outpatient; primary focus is headache medicine with some general neurology patients
- Will train to do nerve blocks, Botox for migraine and other procedures
- 12-16 patients per day; 10 years old and up for headache patients only
- Seeking a long term provider who has an interest in growing and learning in the Neurology space
- No Call
- Compensation is between $143,734.00 and $184,063.00 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Saint Johns Health Center is a 266-bed facility equipped with the latest diagnostic technology and a team devoted to providing a broad range of primary and specialty service lines. Healthgrades, The Joint Commission and the Leapfrog Group have all given Providence Saint Johns multiple accolades for its dedication to academic-based, research-guided care. Saint Johns is also home to the world-renowned Saint Johns Cancer Institute, a leader in clinical research and medical advancements in cancer care.
Where Youll Live
Santa Monica is one of the most livable cities in Los Angeles, and for good reason, with its iconic, three-mile beach, sunny climate and easy, scenic access to the coast-hugging Santa Monica Mountains. Just 15 miles from the heart of Los Angeles, it is home to numerous Hollywood celebrities. With its proximity to nature, revitalized downtown and idyllic beachside location, Santa Monica is one city that truly has it all.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24903
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.