Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job New York, NY
Job DescriptionCompHealth is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a float Cardiology position, primarily in Manhattan but sometimes at their satellite offices in the Bronx or on some occasions in Queens. Experience in Cardiology is preferred however, they're willing to train New Graduates with relevant experience.
This opportunity offers a great work/life balance with its schedule; no call/no weekends.
Please contact Jon Pilot for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Jon.Pilot@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2629. Please reference JOB-2913035. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With our 40+ years of experience at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm Schedule No Call
- No Call/No Weekends
- New Grads with relevant experience are welcome to apply - Will Train
- Competitive Salary
- Float between offices in Manhattan/Bronx
- Compensation for tolls/parking provided
- Health/Retirement benefits
- Interviewing/Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $110000.00 to $150000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.