Travel Nurse Practitioner Job El Monte, CA
Job DescriptionNurse Practitioner needed to work 2 days/week in a Pediatrics setting. Will need 2-3 months of coverage. Will be treating up to 18 patients per day and will treat patients of all ages. Provider needs CA state license, DEA, and needs to be able to suture/splint. Provider will have MA's for support. Local candidate preferred. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- 2 days per week
- 18 patients per day
- Suturing and Splinting required
- Need to treat all ages
- Local candidate
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $60.00 to $70.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.