Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Duarte, CA
Job DescriptionWe have a Pediatric NP/PA opportunity available in Southern California!
Our client is seeking a Pediatric Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team. This is an established organization that has been serving the San Gabriel Valley and San Bernardino County for over 20 years.
Duties will include providing primary care services including diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, minor injuries, physicals, and vaccinations.
This is a full-time permanent position, and one year of pediatric experience is required.
For more details on this and other opportunities nationwide, please call Colette Finn in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2773. Email your resume in strict confidence to Kamille Wilson to email@example.com
- PA, PNP, or FNP
- 100% Outpatient, Pediatric Primary Care
- At least 1 year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider required
- Pediatric Experience Required
- Monday-Friday Schedule, No Weekends, No Call
- Great location only 40 minutes from downtown Los Angeles
- Reference JOB-2912451
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $62.00 to $70.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.