Travel Physical Therapy Job Owings Mills, MD
Job DescriptionThis opportunity is available for an outpatient setting for 13 weeks. Therapist will treat approximately 8-12 adult/geriatric patients/day. Call today to learn more!
- ASAP start date for 13 weeks to start
- Outpatient experience required
- Call to learn more!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.