Travel Occupational Therapy Job Baker City, OR
Job DescriptionThis OT hospital based position really offers it all to a strong generalist. The caseload is a combination of adult inpatient acute, along with outpatient . The job opens in early April for a 13 week assignment. The position is in a wonderful town in Eastern OR that offers so much for the outdoor enthusiast. It's in the high desert. There are gorgeous mountains to hike and bike, streams to explore or fish in. You'll also be just a two hour trip to Boise. The possible adventures are endless! Call us today to learn more about this exciting job!
- 40 hour guarantee
- 13 week assignment
- Early April start - for a generalist - in and outpatient/hands too!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.