Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fullerton, CA
Join an outstanding research team oncology group as a full-time Physician Assistant or nurse practitioner with Providence Medical Foundation in Fullerton California. This is a chance to join a well-established team in a position that offers incredible professional growth opportunities while serving a diverse group of patients from across Southern California.
- Monday-Friday schedule; 10 hr shifts or 8 hr shifts
- Outpatient care primarily but may be required to round on inpatient research patients
- 2 years of Research experience
- 2 years of Oncology experience
- Compensation is between $150,577 and $194,793 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Foundation is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout Northern California, Orange County, the High Desert and Los Angeles County, Providence Medical Foundation has been continually recognized as a leader in quality care, customer service and information technology. Providence medical groups and physicians have received top honors from the Orange County Medical Association for Physicians of Excellence and the Integrated Healthcare Association with distinction in clinical quality.
Where Youll Live
Orange groves, historic railways, and a warm Mediterranean climate are hallmarks of Fullerton, California. A thriving Orange County town, Fullerton is known for its walkability, livability, and as the birthplace of the electric guitar. The city rests near the Coyote Hills, one of the largest open spaces in Orange County. These low-lying mountains are known for succulents and citrus trees, with dusty roads and equestrian trails connecting both residential and commercial areas.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24941
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.