Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Mason City, IA
Job DescriptionPlastic Surgery Nurse Practitioner needed in Iowa! Ideal provider will have experience, at least 1 years worth of First Assist. Current team consists of 2 physicians and 2 PA's. Clinic duties + Surgery. Located about 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul, this area offers a low cost of living with a rewarding work/life balance. Lake town, USA! Currently offering excellent benefits with a competitive wage and a commencement bonus + negotiable relocation. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2911372.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 1+ year of First Assist required
- Joining a team of 2 Physicians and 2 PAs
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient, Clinic duties + surgery
- Call is 10 days/month
- Offering a commencement bonus, relocation, full medical benefits, retirement, CME, etc.
- 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN and 2 hours from Des Moines, IA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.