Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job KY
6 days ago
A reputable healthcare organization has an opening for a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner in Western Kentucky. This position offers a Monday through Friday schedule and offers flexibility to meet your lifestyle. This provider will see adult and geriatric patients in a Long Term Care Facility.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous compensation plan and production bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with match
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Customize your own schedule
- Primary responsibilities will include psychiatric assessments, developing treatment plans, and medication management for adult and geriatric patients in large skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
- Enjoy the autonomy of an assigned caseload, flexible workday schedule, and collaboration with treatment team members to provide a higher level of patient care.
- Must have Psychiatry Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility preferred
A combination of southern charm and hospitality is still alive and well in this Western Kentucky city located at the junction of the Ohio and Tennessee rivers. From theaters and museums to parks and sporting events, there is always something going on in this friendly community. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate being within a 45-minute drive of three state parks offering challenging golf courses, scenic shores, beach areas, and fully equipped marinas.
Public and private schools, colleges, and universities in the area provide a multitude of quality educational opportunities. Nashville, Kentucky, and St. Louis, Missouri, are both a little over 2 hours away, allowing for great weekend trips. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.