Travel Speech Language Pathology Job MI
Job DescriptionWe are partnering with an awesome school to support their SLP, OT, and COTA vacancies for current and anticipated school year vacancies with caseloads typically running between 35-45 kids. This is an awesome opportunity for new grads or experienced providers who'd like to give schools a try! In-person providers only. If you've never experienced the UP of Michigan, this is a great way to see all the sought after destinations and experience the Yooper life. Inquire today!
- Up to 40 hours weekly!
- We Will Pay For and Process Your License!
- No Teacher Certification Required
- Great Opportunity for new grads!
- Mileage reimbursement
- See the Northern Lights!
- Hunt for Glow in the Dark Yooper Rocks
- OT/SLP Team Opportunity!!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.