Full Time Physician Assistant Job Eugene, OR
2 days ago
An established family medicine practice in Eugene, Oregon, has an opening for a Family Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a collaborative group of providers in a positive clinic setting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Leading compensation based on experience
- Employer-paid medical, dental & vision for employees and dependents
- Optional employee-paid short-term disability and flex-spending
- Life insurance
- Professional dues and licensing
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- CME expense
- Vacation time and 6 holidays
- Retirement plan with a 3% match
- 30 Hours per week schedule working 4 days during the week. Flexibility with a day off.
- Minimal phone call only Typically 3-5 days a month, 5 pm-8 am weekdays and all day on weekends with additional compensation given.
- 14-22 Patients per day on average
- Join 2 MD's, 3 PA's, a clinical pharmacist, and a physical therapist
- A family-friendly clinic that offers a healthy work/home life balance.
- Prefer experience as a Family Physician Assistant but will consider a new graduate with a strong healthcare background.
- Must be NCCPA Certified
About Eugene, Oregon:
Home to more than 175,000 people, Eugene is Oregon's second-largest city and offers beautiful scenery for all its residents. This area offers mild winters, long growing seasons, and few drastic weather changes. Outdoor enthusiasts love living in a city that is thought of as one of the most bikeable cities in the country. Eugene is also conveniently located near the beach and near mountains and is less than two hours from Portland. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.