Full Time Physician Assistant Job CA
2 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting aProgram of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)with the recruitment of a caring and compassionate Physician Assistant for their program inMerced, California. Physician Assistant experience is preferred, but they will consider a new graduate who is passionate about working with the geriatric population.
- Practice in a brand-new facility
- Join an interdisciplinary team that provides comprehensive, ongoing, and patient-oriented primary care in anoutpatient setting.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Treat geriatric patients with multiple comorbidities, averaging 8-10 patients per day.
- This employed position offers a generous salary that is based on experience plus a sign-on bonus.
- Benefits include health insurance, Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF), HPSA area with a Primary Care Score of 18, FTCA occurrence-based malpractice insurance, paid licensure/dues, 403B matching program plus defined pension plan contribution, CME, and vacation time.
Learn more about PACE:
- What is PACE?Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) is a Medicare and Medicaid program that helps people meet their healthcare needs in the community instead of going to a nursing home or other care facility. With PACE, a team of healthcare professionals works with the patient and their families to make sure they get the coordinated care they need. The providers care for a small number of people, so they get to know their patients.
- Who qualifies for PACE?PACE is available for patients on Medicare or Medicaid (or both) who are 55+ years old, live in the service area of a PACE organization, need a nursing home-level of care (as certified by the state), and are able to live safely in the community with help from PACE.
- How does PACE work?PACE covers all Medicare- and Medicaid-covered care and services and other services that the PACE team of health care professionals decides are necessary to improve and maintain the patient?s health. This includes drugs, as well as any other medically necessary care, like doctor or health care provider visits, transportation, home care, hospital visits, and even nursing home stays when necessary.
Merced, California - San Joaquin Valley
Merced is located in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. It is a mid-sized city with a population of more than 86,000 and is part of Merced County. The county is experiencing rapid growth and is home to over 255,000 people. Also known as California's Central Valley, it is the region's hub for education, culture, and business. Merced is home to the University of California Merced campus. Merced is 40 miles from Modesto, 56 miles from Fresno, and 115 miles from San Jose. It is just over 2 hours from San Francisco, Sacramento, Yosemite National Park, and Monterey. Apply today to find out more details.
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.