Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Pittsburgh, PA
6 days ago
Join a new kind of team and service that helps families and partners address the challenges of complex health conditions. The group is hiring a Geriatric and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner to work with older adults in nursing homes in the Pittsburgh area.
About this Opportunity
- Monday-Friday with 8 working daylight hours
- On-call schedule (not every week)
- Current, unrestricted Pennsylvania NP license
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority
Compensation and Benefits Offered
- Average provider is making in $140K range with new pay structure
- 401K (after 6 months)
- All Licenses covered
- Malpractice is covered by us 100%
- $3,000 CME budget given each anniversary year, after 1st90 days
About Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh is a city in western Pennsylvania at the junction of 3 rivers. Its Gilded Age sites, including the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Carnegie Museum of Art, Phipps Conservatory, and Botanical Gardens, speak to its history as an early-20th-century industrial capital. The modern Andy Warhol Museum, Heinz Field football stadium, and PNC Park baseball stadium are in the North Shore neighborhood.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.