Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Kahuku, HI
Job DescriptionOur client, located on the Northshore of Oahu, is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in their rural health clinic. The provider will be providing primary care to their pediatric patients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of pediatric APP experience and be comfortable treating patients autonomously. The schedule will be four ten-hour days. Providers with ties to Hawaii and pediatric experience are welcome to apply! Kahuku is a town on Oahu's northeastern coast, between Laie and Turtle Bay with beautiful weather year-round. Oahu is home to the state capital, Honolulu, with all the amenities and perks the main island provides, while Kahuku offers residents a sparse suburban feel with families and young professionals.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Caroline McMahon at 954-837-2695 after emailing your updated CV to email@example.com. Please reference Job #2909788
- Full-time permanent position
- 4/10 schedule
- 2 years of pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience required
- Competitive salary + full benefits
- Relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, & loan repayment offered
- Beautiful location on Oahu's Northshore
- Job #2909788
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.