Travel Occupational Therapy Job Wichita, KS
Job DescriptionSpend your next assignment in Kansas! This client is looking for someone who can start an assignment ASAP and is great with adult and geriatric patients! Call to learn more about this opportunity!
- ASAP start
- Short Term Assignment
- 40 hour work week
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $15.00 to $41.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.