Full Time Physician Assistant Job Pittsburgh, PA
Job DescriptionA Level III NICU located in Pittsburgh, PA is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Pediatric Acute Care NP to join their growing team. The facility is looking for at least 3 months of Neonatal experience. In addition, you must be licensed or can gain licensure in the state of Pennsylvania. In this position, you will assess, treat, and maintain the patient's health. In this Level IV NICU, you will participate in transports. You will work a variable, rotating shift to include days and nights This permanent placement position is located in Pittsburgh. Enjoy all that the city has to offer. For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at 954-837-2688 or send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2908817.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Certified NNP, Pediatric Acute Care NP, or PA with Neonatal Experince
- Licensed in Pennsylvania or eligible
- Experience is required- minimum of 3 months
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.