Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job NC
A thriving health system in Southern North Carolina has an opening for an Emergency Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a Level III Trauma Center with robust hospitalist service, interventional cardiology 24/7, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, etc. It is located just 64 miles from Raleigh, NC.
- Best-in-class compensation
- Generous benefits package including paid malpractice, CME time and allowance, PTO, 403b match, medical, dental, etc.
- Hospital employed position
- Not-for-profit organization
- Must have 1+ years of experience as an Emergency Physician Assistant
Emergency Department Information:
- Treats 95K adult and 35K pediatric cases annually in its 92 beds
- Pediatric ED is separate and has 17 dedicated beds with an additional 24 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced provider coverage.
- There are over 90 hours of adult physician coverage daily and over 110 hours of Advanced Practice coverage daily.
- Level III Trauma Center
Fayetteville, NC, which consists of more than 300,000+ residents. Fayetteville is the sixth largest city in North Carolina and is known for being centrally located between numerous beautiful beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains. Fayetteville has received the prestigious All-America City Award three times from the National Civic League and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence by the National League of Cities. *Fayetteville?s central location, mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit make it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.