Full Time Physician Assistant Job Woodburn, OR
Job DescriptionCommunity Health center located in Northwestern Oregon, 30 minutes from Salem, is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their team. The ideal provider will have a heart for the underserved community. Bilingual in Spanish a major plus. This full time position offering a competitive comp plan, excellent benefits, sign on and loan repayment programs. Must be comfortable seeing all ages. Sharp new grads with ties to the area and region are welcome to apply! In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2906595.
- Community Health setting, must be comfortable seeing all ages
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Sharp new grads with ties to the area are welcome to apply
- Must be able to see 2.5 patients/hour
- Competitive pay to include full benefits
- Student Loan Repayment + Relocation + Sign On Bonus
- Underserved community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.