Full Time Physician Assistant Job Brooklyn, NY
9 days ago
A longstanding Internal Medicine and Pediatric clinic in Brooklyn, New York, has an opening for a Chinese-speaking Physician Assistant to work in an outpatient setting.
- Salary range is $130,000-$150,000
- Generous bonus structure
- Full benefits package includes health, vacation time, CME, sick days, pension, etc.
- Full-time or part-time options are available.
- Mostly weekdays with some weekend shifts possible
- Outpatient only
- New graduates and experienced Physician Assistants welcome
- NCCPA Certified
- Must speak Chinese, any dialect
- Must be able to see Adolescent and Adult patients - ability to see kids preferred.
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is one of New York City's five boroughs and home to more than 2.5 million people. It is known for its amazing neighborhoods, many public parks, and bustling music & art scene. The array of new restaurants, bars, and galleries opening almost weekly takes a lot of work to keep up with in this amazingly diverse borough. Younger generations flock to the area and want to live in sought-after Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Bushwick. Brooklyn lies on the westernmost point of Long Island, next to Queens, and just across the East River from Manhattan. Outside the city, you can be on the beach within 30 minutes, hiking one of many trails within an hour, or skiing down a mountain slope within 2 hours. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.