Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Santa Rosa, CA
Join a highly collaborative primary care team as a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant for Providence Medical Group in Santa Rosa, California. This is an opportunity to be part of an exceptional and collegial team while enjoying a balanced schedule that allows you to take full advantage of this beautiful region of Northern California.
- Monday to Friday schedule (Flexible start time)
- No call or weekends
- Outpatient care only
- Strong, supportive and team oriented environment
- Mentorship and support of physicians
- 2-5 years of experience preferred
- Compensation is between $148,639.00 and $201,225.00 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides quality health care for Sonoma, Napa, Humboldt and surrounding communities. With over 150 providers, the St. Joseph tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care, from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures. Its dedicated team of providers take the time to get to know each patients individual needs and answer questions with compassion. Multiple offices throughout the region provide access to convenient care.
Where Youll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24847
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.