Travel Physician Assistant Job CA
Job DescriptionCompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery PA to help with temporary coverage. Assignment schedule is working long weekends (Friday - Monday) or 1-2 week stints, Hospital call only. Assignment requirements include Vein Harvesting, Thoracenteses, Chest Tubes, Central Line, Arterial Line, Wound Debridement, etc. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Work long weekends (Friday - Monday) or 1-2 week stints
- Hospital call only
- First assist as needed
- Vein Harvesting, Thoracenteses, Chest Tubes, Central Line, Arterial Line, Wound Debridement
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $85.00 to $115.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.