Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Red Bluff, CA
Excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Hospitalist in Red Bluff, CA.
- Established team with 6 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- 7 on/7 off schedule for APPs; 8 am-6 pm shift
- Access to a learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license in CA; acute care experience preferred but open to new AGACNP or PA grads ' cannot accept FNPs without experience
Located in picturesque Tehama County, Red Bluff is located midway between Sacramento and the Oregon border on Interstate 5. It boasts a population of about 14,000 and sits on the bank of the Sacramento River. Red Bluff not only serves as a gateway to Lassen Volcanic National Park but also enjoys a Mediterranean climate with cool, wet winters and hot, dry summers. The area is known for its agriculture, quaint downtown, western events such as the famous Red Bluff Round-Up, and close proximity to limitless outdoor recreation opportunities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.