Full Time Physician Assistant Job Mason City, IA
Job DescriptionImmediate need for an Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner in Northern Iowa, two hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. This is a Surgical based position with some clinic as well. Sharp new grads with a passion for Ortho are welcome to apply but experience is preferred. Competitive salary + 10k in relocation assistance. 1:7 call schedule with call pay. Team consists of 7 PA's and 7 Physicians.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2901815.
- Heavy on Surgery + Clinic as well
- Experience preferred but sharp new grads welcome
- Competitive salary
- Call schedule is 1:7
- 10k relocation reimbursement + negotiable sign on bonus
- 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN and 2 hours from Des Moines, IA
- Relocation + Negotiable Sign On
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.